Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm CET
(Standard national / international calling rates apply)
Help and Support Center
How to edit your website images with the “Pixlr Advanced image editor”
Posted by Sanjeev Kanth on 04 February 2013 02:39 PM
You can use the powerful image editing platform Pixlr to edit any images you have in your website. Here’s how it works:|
1. In the website builder, select the image you want to edit. [a]
2. In the menu “Format” [b] select “Edit” [c] and then “Pixlr Advanced Image Editor” [d].
3. A new browser tab will open [e] and load the Pixlr Advanced Image editor. Because this is a third-party software application, there are no Cabanova menus or controls visible in the image editor.
4. Edit your image using the tools available.
5. When you have finished manipulating your image, at the top left of the Pixlr Editor in the “File” [f] menu hit “Save” [g]. This will save your image changes and take you back to the Cabanova website builder, where you will see the updated image immediately.
Please note that when you save your edited image, your original image will be replaced.
If you want easier image editing tools you can use the Pixlr Express Image Editor.